We love the idea of curating a back-to-work wardrobe, especially with the luxury of comfier clothing suited to our best home office life, but alongside this, we also get joy from updating our skincare wardrobe! Just a few key tweaks to repair our skins summer woes and boost skin hydration.
Here are five of our top back-to-work skincare swaps:
- Air conditioned office? It pays not to strip your skin of moisture even further during your morning cleanse. Instead, swap to a creamier cleanser to help retain skin hydration.
- Keep a body and hand moisturiser on your desk or handbag and ensure its super hydrating, and rich in nourishing ingredients.
- Opt for a more nourishing facial moisturiser in favour of something richer at night when your skin is repairing.
- Switch up your routine with retinol. Retinol works to build collagen, combat blemishes, fade spots and pigmentation, and smooth fine lines. Don’t be shy of introducing low percentage Vitamin A into your regime now. Talk to your therapist and don’t forget to be vigilant with your SPF.
- Introduce a BB cream to care for your skin while maintaining that ‘just stepped off the beach’ summer glow.