This bathing month, we invite you on a journey of self-care. We believe wellbeing is the sum of many parts. It requires tools, rituals and healthy habits.
Evenings are an essential part of the equation. It’s time to fully rest and restore. With this in mind, we’ve put together a bedtime checklist for a quiet mind and a relaxed body.
For a calm mind and body
- Indulge in a good book
- Download a mindfulness app - even just tuning in for a few minutes can train your mind to better cope with stress and anxiety
- Take some deep intentional breathes to reset your central nervous system
- Keep a journal or notebook beside your bed to download any concerns or things you’d rather think about during the day
- Reduce screen time an hour before bed
- Bathe in De-stress Mind Bath & Shower Oil 2 hours before bed
- Enjoy a soothing chamomile tea
- Commit to some light exercise to shake off the day. Any form of movement from a boogie in the living room, a gentle walk or yoga can clear your head and give a sense of empowerment and calm.
- Light a candle to soothe your senses - Aromatherapy Associates limited edition candles come in three therapeutic aromas; Rose, Deep-Relax and De-Stress.
Try integrating some of these into your nightly routine over the next month and observe how it makes you feel.